On December 14, 2012, our quiet community was shattered by horrific violence. My son was among the survivors at Sandy Hook School. Amid my shock and grief, I found great solace in writing about it. These are the articles that appeared following that awful day.
- A Connecticut Mom Shares Her Terror: “It Wasn’t a Shooting Just Anywhere. It Was Our School.” iVillage.com
- Newtown mom: A frantic race to find her son. New Haven Register
- The Blessing of Extraordinary People. Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Chasing the Dream: Finding the way our of the dark. SheKnows.com
- A Sandy Hook Mom on Sending Her Kids Back to School: “I’m Hoping for a Peaceful Day.” iVillage.com
- Sarah Caron: A Mom’s View on the Return to Sandy Hook. New Haven Register
- One Month Later, A Sandy Hook Mom Reflects: “This must be the start of something better.” iVillage.com