Better Blog Writing: How to Improve Your Writing to Keep Readers Coming Back for More is a guide to improving your writing, finding inspiration for your blog posts and ensuring that your words always shine. It’s filled with tips, advice and reader perspectives, as well as a whole section on writing prompts to get those creative juices flowing.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Why Are You Blogging Anyway?
- Chapter Two: Visualizing Your Blog Goals With A Vision Board
- Reader Perspective: What Makes You Love Certain Blogs?
- Chapter Three: Where Do I Start?
- Chapter Four: Sharing “You”
- Reader Perspective: What Draws You Into A Blog?
- Chapter Five: The Nuts And Bolts Of Good Writing
- Chapter Six: Quality Control And Self-Editing
- Reader Perspective: Inspiring With Your Work
- Chapter Seven: The Importance Of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Chapter Eight: Writing Prompts
- Chapter Nine: Refreshing Your Writing
- Chapter Ten: Be Consistent
- About The Author
Better Blog Writing: How to Improve Your Writing to Keep Readers Coming Back for More is available on Amazon for the bargain price of $2.99 (better yet — if you are a member of Amazon Prime, it’s FREE to borrow through the Kindle Lending Library).
Note: This post does NOT contain affiliate links.