Thanks for the interest!
I’d love to partner with you! Here are the many ways we can work together:
1. Article Writing and Editing. As a full-time freelance writer (and former newspaper reporter), I’m always looking for great assignments about food, parenting, achieving goals, lifestyle and social media. See my ABOUT page for a list of some of my writing credits, including my blogs, Sarah’s Cucina Bella and Sarah by the Sea. Please note: I work for compensation — not exchange for product or “exposure”.
2. Food Writer and Recipe Developer. A foodie at heart, I have been writing about food and developing recipes for nearly a decade. See my Food & Cooking page for a list of some of my writing credits, awards, and where my recipes have appeared. (I love to get my hands messy in the kitchen!)
4. Brand Ambassador. Want a champion for your product? I can be your brand ambassador. I’ll cheer for your brand and create infectious buzz through blog posts, as well as mentions on Sarah W. Caron social media. I also can travel and do on-camera work for you.
5. Photographer. All the images you see on my blog Sarah’s Cucina Bella were shot by me and my trusty Canon Rebel XTi camera. My food photos have been featured in Betty Crocker publications, Yum for Kids magazine and on websites including Tablespoon.com, Disney’s AmazingMoms.com, Pillsbury.com and more.
6. Social media management. As the former social media editor for Education World, I have overseen the launch of a professional network for educators, engaged in social media for business purposes and led the team into a deeper use and understanding of social media.
7. Twitter party hosting. While working for Education World, I developed and executed three Twitter parties to promote the brand and educate.
8. Event speaker. Hand me a mic! I’m available to speak at or be part of a panel at food-related and writing-related events. I can speak to crowds about everything from freelance writing and photography to self-marketing.
Ready to get started? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS: I am sometimes compensated to work with brands and companies and am involved in various other food-related projects. I always note on the post if compensation has been received. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in my written posts are entirely my own.
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sarahcar/public_html/wp-includes/category-template.php on line 1269