I’m pleased to announce the release of my first cook, Grains as Mains: Modern Recipes Using Ancient Grains. Published by DK Publishing, this book includes more than 150 fresh recipes using nutritious ancient grains including barley, quinoa, farro, millet and amaranth. These grains are tasty and versatile, but also packed with good stuff like protein and vitamins.
- Blueberry, Amaranth and Vanilla Muffins
- Spicy Shrimp with Lime, Farro and Cilantro
- Quinoa Salmon Cakes
- Beef and Bulgur Wheat Meatballs with Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Sausage and Farro Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Bake with Freekah
- Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Pie
The book will be available beginning March 3, 2015. You can also preorder it from Amazon.com.
Want to know more? Contact me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sarahcar/public_html/wp-includes/category-template.php on line 1232